Thursday, January 30, 2014

Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid!

This is your FurstAlurt Panic System, saying that it is time to PANIC!

No, its not because IKEA's 3D room planning application reads your entire hard drive.  
Warning from Chrome browser

Its the weather.  Time to panic, folks.  Buy enough bread to feed a city, even though you don't normally eat it.  Buy eggs too, despite your allergies.  And water.  Don't forget water.  Especially those of you with city water service who don't depend on electricity for water.


Inverter:  Converts electricity from 
DC car battery to 120 volt AC
for your home
Batteries are a good idea, but I'll bet you have plenty from the last storm.   I like having an electrical inverter around so that I can charge my phone and run a lamp off my car battery (I never let my gas tank get below half full, ever).

Yes, I am predicting a snow day for next Wednesday, February 5.  Even though it is a full week away, the odds are looking good.  Since it is a full week away I will give it only 80% certainty.  

Teachers, I regret to inform you that you might have to miss those wonderful Wednesday afternoon meetings.  

Students, remember that if you don't have your work done the snow won't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment