Thursday, February 4, 2016

Central Connecticut's First Snow Day

This spring, the storms have been riding along the coast at a point where a 50 mile difference in either direction could mean the difference between nothing and getting snowed in.

Tonight's storm originally was predicted to go so far south of us that we would not see a thing.  Then, an inch in the morning, and now ...  West Hartford's first snow day of the year.

I'm betting my nickel on snow starting before rush hour on Tuesday 5 February, and continuing all morning.  

That brings your last day of the school year to June 9, but only until next Tuesday's possible big storm.

2 comments:

  1. I've been sick for the past couple days and thankfully this gave me another day to recover! Thanks for the prediction :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of assistance. I'll see what I can do for you next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete