Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Am Just Passing On This Article To You People Who Think Rejecting Modern Medicine Is 'Healthier'.

"As healthy as my lifestyle seemed, I contracted measles, mumps, rubella, a type of viral
meningitis, scarlatina, whooping cough, yearly tonsillitis, and chickenpox, some of which are vaccine preventable. In my twenties I got precancerous HPV."

"My two vaccinated children, on the other hand, have rarely been ill, have had antibiotics maybe twice in their lives, if that (not like me who got so many illnesses which needed treatment with antibiotics that I developed a resistance to them, which led me to be hospitalized with penicillin-resistant quinsy at 21–you know that old fashioned disease that killed Queen Elizabeth I and which was almost wiped out through use of antibiotics)."

2 comments: